Translate

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Autumn

Williamsburg, Virginia, USA
November 2013

I was born and raised in Malaysia, whereby I only got the chance to experience summer, windy summer, rainy summer or just summer. The change of four seasons for me was something I learnt in school, seen in television and many other sources yet strange.

For the first time, I experienced autumn - chilling, windy and surrounding with earth tone colored trees. 

I looked at the mixture of fallen leaves, every leaf is like a flower and began to wonder, what's the story behind these leaves. I think those leaves tried to tell me their stories. Through the crunching sounds under my feet, through the autumn winds or maybe through their colors. I don't know but I know I fall in love with the colors of autumn, as if a wise elderly man telling me to keep calm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment